Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate. – Albert Schweitzer
Sharing a link to an interesting article and have highlighted some of the main ideas below:
– Kindness is defined as the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
– Being kind often requires courage and strength.
– Science has now shown that devoting resources to others, rather than having more and more for yourself, brings about lasting well-being.
Ten Ways to practice kindness:
1. A kind word.
2. A smile.
3. Helping carry a heavy load.
4. Celebrating someone you love.
5. Giving honest compliments.
6. Taking a photo of someone and sending it to the person 😉
7. Sharing homemade food.
8. Donating old clothing and things you don’t need.
9. Kindness is a willingness to full-heartedly celebrate someone else’s success!
10. Most importantly, be kind to yourself 🙂