Please take these Coronavirus Precautions that I have compiled with the help of Dr. Rajesh Parwani – a Singaporean scientist:
1. Please remember to wash your hands often and thoroughly for at least 20 seconds each time, especially before touching your face, eyes, mouth, nose or lips. Avoid touching your face as much as possible.
2. Avoid all non-essential travel and crowds. That might imply cutting down on Holi celebrations 🙁 🙁
3. Avoid AC’s as much as possible because the virus loves cold and dry areas. The virus doesn’t like warm humid places, so let’s all pray for an early and hot summer! Dont use AC in your cars and taxis too, more air circulation is better to lower virus density.
4. Work from home if possible.
5. Don’t shake hands with anyone. Do the Namaste instead 🙂
6. Keep your immune system toned. Eat right, drink water, sleep well, exercise regularly.
7. Avoid buffets, since a lot of people touch the ladles, cutlery, etc.
8. Use credit cards or other digital payment modes rather than paper currency that might be contaminated by infected hands.
9. Use a pen or a key to press lift buttons that might be contaminated.
10. The virus is more harmful to those who have underlying health conditions like diabetes, cancer, heart disease etc. So, if any of your family members suffer from them, take extra precautions yourself to avoid the spread.
11. If you have respiratory symptoms like a cold, cough, sore throat or fever, use a mask to avoid spread, and go see a doctor immediately.
12. Memorize all the above and follow them. Relax and don’t worry 🙂
13. Please share this info and educate everyone you come across with it. Thanks!
Great post 😁
Thank you! 🙂
No problem 🙂 check out my blog when you get the chance 😁